Friday, February 5, 2010

birthday socks!

I bought this beautiful yarn for myself as a birthday present in December. I bought it from the fearless knitter on etsy and I absolutely love it! This will be the second pair of socks I've knit, both for myself. There are plans to knit socks as gifts, some yarn has been purchased. We'll see how long it takes for that to become a reality!
As usual, I've been busy making cool stuff. Lots of my newest stuff can be seen over on my facebook page. Go check it out and become a fan while you're there! I usually post my initial photos over there or on flickr before I get the perfect photos to list in the shop.
March 20th is my next craft show (details coming soon), so I'm busy making inventory. I also need to make some changes/ improvements to my display before then. Sounds like I need to get busy!



No comments:

Post a Comment